For help making those important changes in your life
If you are ready to change your life – I can help
Hypnotherapy can help if this feels familiar: “I know what I need to do, but there is something holding me back…” but also “Whatever do I do next…”
For information about hypnotherapy and hypnosis how it can help you and some research.
- Hypnotherapy to help weight loss has been proven to be more effective than dieting in the long term. At 8 month and 2 year follow-ups, the hypnosis clients showed significant additional weight loss when compared to those on a behavioural weight-management program alone. * **
- 80% or more of IBS patients respond well with hypnotherapy. * ***
- Hypnotherapy has been shown to be twice as effective than nicotine gum and more effective than many other cessation methods *. ****
* As people are unique and are in individual situations, results vary case by case. Results proven for any issue are not a guarantee.
If you are looking for Hypnotherapy in Nottingham – I can help
I spend time finding out what is going on for you with a detailed analysis, how your mind works and the best way to help you make the changes you are looking for. I like to work in a facilitative way; clients are guided to make the changes in the way that they need using their subconscious mind.
- Free initial consultation
- Qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Individually tailored therapy
- Relaxation techniques
- Practising since 2010
- Evening appointments available in Carlton and at Tiger Boe in town
- Parking available
- MP3 and CD recordings available for use at home to reinforce work in the sessions
Hypnotherapy can help with weight loss, stopping smoking, anxiety, depression, panic attacks, stress, insomnia, anger, gambling, phobias, building confidence and self-esteem, pain relief, post traumatic stress (PTSD), public speaking, exam stress, sports performance (this list is by no means extensive as our mind and bodies are as one; helping one often helps the other) …
Watch this video to see how hypnotherapy with me can help you too:*
References for the studies above: