Quit smoking with hypnotherapy

Have you tried to stop smoking many different ways but nothing has worked? Maybe you have tried nicotine patches or gum, or you have tried to give up with sheer will power? Even though some people manage to stop smoking using these methods most do not. There is a way that can be more effective than most other methods and that is get help to quit smoking with hypnotherapy.

At What’s the Alternative Therapy we specialise in smoking cessation and have had many successful clients (please see our testimonial page). As a clinical hypnotherapist I take the time to get to know you and your personal circumstances and find out what’s behind your personal reason for taking up smoking and your particular situation that has kept you from quitting smoking successfully in the past.

Your conscious mind knows that you want and need to stop smoking, but your conscious mind only influences about 10% of your behaviour. The remaining 90% are governed by your subconscious mind and this is why hypnotherapy is so powerful. With the help of relaxation techniques, hypnosis and NLP we address your subconscious and convince it that you are a non-smoker, with no need for nicotine or cigarettes. We take away your cravings and convince you from the inside that you don’t have any desire to light up whatever the circumstances.

We also work out behaviour to replace the smoking that helps you get the feelings that you want in a healthy way, for example, if you smoke for a reward, we can find other ways to make you feel good that you will enjoy without the unhealthy effects of smoking.

The only prerequisite is that you truly want to stop smoking. If you don’t really want to but feel you should or ought to quit because other people tell you to, then even the best technique will not be successful. You will always find a way to light up again. If you’re truly determined to stop, then I can help you to quit smoking with hypnotherapy.

If you are ready to become a non-smoker, get in touch with me, Samantha Culshaw-Robinson for an informal chat. Based in Nottingham, I am a clinical hypnotherapist successfully treating clients since 2010. Call 075 222 777 22 or email at whatsthealternativetherapy@gmail.com

And if you would like some online support in your stop-smoking journey, why not ask me if you can join my closed Facebook group which is full of support and ideas to help you.  You can also pop over to Quitza, the world’s first social smoking cessation network. With several thousand members – they are growing by the minute. Helping people quit smoking one cigarette at a time. They have a special group just for smokers quitting with the help of hypnosis. They are a caring compassionate community who are first hand proof that hypnosis can help you quit smoking. https://quitza.com/

quit smoking with hypnotherapy